Enrolling a New Student
Tuition rates for the 2017-2018 school year are available through the school office. Please call (541) 342-5433 to speak with the principal about your desire to enroll your child at LIFE! Lutheran School.
These are the steps to be followed to enroll a new student at LIFE! Lutheran School:
1. Call to make an appointment to visit with the Principal and take a tour of the school. At this appointment you will be given an acceptance to proceed to the enrollment process if it is determined by the principal and parent that LIFE! is a good fit for your family.
2. Download an enrollment form here. Complete the form and return it to the school office.
3. If the student has not previously been enrolled in a school in the state of Oregon, an Immunization Certificate (available from the school office) must be completed and returned before the first day of school.
4. After the school has received your registration and fee, your account will be set up and an email agreement sent to you. You will be expected to make your tuition payments by the 10th of each month in the school office by check, credit card or automatic payment set up with your banking institution.
5. A limited amount of tuition assistance is available. Assistance is awarded on the basis of need. Financial Aid Applications are available by request at the School Office
LIFE! Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the
rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.